|2. Who owns Orchard Hill at Sudbury?
Drumlin Development LLC operates and manages Orchard Hill at Sudbury.
3. Is there an age limit?
Orchard Hill is a Senior Living Community.
4. Do you have cable TV?
Yes, the building is cable ready. Comcast is our cable access provider and we arrange for cable and telephone hook-up as well as take care of any service issues.
5. Are there individual heating and air conditioning controls in each apartment?
Yes, each apartment is equipped with individual controls.
6. What type of heating do you have?
Forced hot air by gas.
7. Do you require a lease to be signed?
Yes, we have a Residency and Service Agreement. Residents can cancel the agreement by giving a 60-day cancellation notice.
8. Is there a place to park my car?
Yes, there are reserved parking spaces specifically for those residents who drive.
9. Is smoking permitted?
No, Orchard Hill is a non-smoking community.
10. Can we have pets?
Yes, your pet is allowed to move in with you, at the Executive Directors’ discretion.
11. Are young children allowed to visit?
This is your home, family and friends are always welcomed as visitors.
12. Do you allow wheelchairs?
Yes, the apartments are wheelchair accessible and the building was designed to meet the accessibility requirement for those requiring wheelchairs.
13. Do you have a beauty salon and barbershop?
Yes, there is a licensed Hairstylist who schedules individual appointments.
14. How do I buy personal items such as toothpaste, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent and soap?
We have a Sundry Store located in the marketing office, operated by our Activities’ Directors, stocked with products such as personal care items and seasonal items. Our transportation van also goes on regularly scheduled shopping trips.